Nomination Entries Now OpenThe HRM Awards 2016 nomination entries are now open to the HR and business community of Singapore. Eligible entrants are Singapore based employers from the private and public sectors – including: MNCs, local companies, government agencies and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), etc.*
Nomination entries close on 9th October 2015.
Free to EnterThe HRM Awards remain completely free of charge to enter across all categories. Even selected finalists will not have to pay any fees whatsoever in order to advance their nomination. Finalist nominees will only be invited to purchase seats or tables for the gala dinner and award ceremony in March 2016.
To participate in the 2016 HRM Awards, please click here.
Why Nominate?Becoming a Finalist brings HR teams and their organisations invaluable recognition for their achievements.
• Say "Thank You!" to your HR Team for their hard work all year round
• Stamp your brand and raise your profile - "We are an award-nominated employer"
• Be seen by all as an industry leader
• Pump up team spirit and boost employee morale
• Receive recognition and publicity from 'The Oscars of the HR industry'
• It's FREE! - need we say more?
If you would like your HR team / company to be recognised for its great HR practices, we strongly encourage you to nominate by clicking here!